Thursday, September 15, 2011

Youtube!

I officially have a youtube account now. :) No videos are up yet. I have filmed one, a haul from my shopping trip, but youtube hates me and won't let me upload it. Boo! It's just because my beloved macbook is kind of older, and I've been lacking in the update department (I'm still running on Tiger...since then there has been Leopard, Snow Leopard, and now Lion). BUT I did find this site that will convert it to an appropriate format for me, but since I'm refusing to pay money to use it, I have to wait 23 hours. So I'm just going to be patient and wait for it to come and THEN upload it.

Please keep in mind that this is my very first video and I'm pretty sure that it's a little bit horrendous. But here's to hoping that I get better and become more of a natural! At least I don't feel like I'm reading a script. Or maybe I do, you tell me! Ha. :)

Blush Lush Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment